Monday, April 20, 2009

TRX Suspension Training Course

We devoted this past weekend to some continuing education. We participated in the TRX Suspension Training Course. It was a well spent day! We reviewed the theory behind suspension training, integration with other tools, program design, and (of course) alot of hands-on training! :-) We learned the basics of using the TRX Suspension Trainer ourselves, as well as for our clients. I learned SO MUCH at this workshop. I also want to take the advanced course later this year. I am convinced that suspension training should be part of any program being used to enhance functional fitness and improve flexibility and range of motion.

This was one of the best seminar experiences that I've had in a while. I'm looking forward to more TRX in the future. If you want to learn more about suspenion training, the TRX trainer, or purchase your own TRX equipment, please click on my banner at the right. If you are on the fence about getting one, my advice is to GET ONE and try it out! OR, come see us for a TRX orientation session, try it out, and decide for yourself. Either way: you won't regret the decision; experiencing is believing!

Give us a shout if you have any questions or if you want to try out the TRX for yourself. We are happy to take you through an orientation!

No comments: